The Graphic Designer will report to the CEO of the company for daily projects/creative direction while working on the production of internal and external communication and marketing materials. This is an opportunity for a talented and passionate individual who is interested in gaining experience and showcasing creativity,skills, and knowledge as a graphic designer for the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional visual design and conceptual abilities.
- Primarily develops and prepares internal and external communication materials while maintaining the firm’s brand and visual graphic standards.
- Assist in the development and design of strong visual materials for marketing purposes in order to drive traffic and business promotion
- Deliver designs in a timely manner and in keeping with the marketing calendar
- Demonstrate a diversity of graphic styles across different lines of businesses and departments
- Must show ability to convert constructive criticism into successful designs.
- Effectively present design concepts and recommendations and execute on them to support the marketing and delivery for a service-oriented business
- Any other duties as requested by the management team.
- Able to work on-site
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Microsoft Office, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a must
- HTML & CSS knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of print & web design requirements
- Extreme attention to detail, requiring careful proofreading of text and material
- Ability to develop new and enticing brand images and icons to further promote the business
- Self-starting learner who thrives under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must provide a current online portfolio or submit work samples in low resolution JPGs
- Sense of humor, this is a comedy business!
MUST SUBMIT COVER LETTER, RESUME, LINK TO PORTFOLIO, AND SALARY HISTORY TO BE CONSIDERED.